DineTOgether is a new and free restaurant program created by the City of Toronto as part of ShowLoveTO to support the recovery of local restaurants and celebrate Toronto’s diverse culinary scene.
DineTOgether will take place from Friday, September 17 to Sunday, October 3, 2021.
The program will showcase the breadth and diversity of Toronto’s restaurants while encouraging residents to patronize local eateries through a DineTOgether feature menu available through takeout, delivery, patio dining and/or indoor dining.
Online registration and feature menu submissions will begin on August 4 and close on August 31, 2021.
Interested owners/operators may access an online registration form on this page starting August 4.
Program and Feature Menu Details:
- Restaurants must offer a 2-item/2-course feature menu consisting of a main dish and either an appetizer/starter or dessert.
Restaurants can choose the price for their feature menu(s) from the following range:
- $15 to $50 in $5 increments ($15, $20, $25, $30, $35, $40, $45 or $50)
- Price is per person and excludes beverages, taxes, and gratuity
- Feature menu can be offered for lunch or dinner, or both.
- Feature menu can be made available through any of the following service options: takeout, delivery, patio dining, and/or indoor dining.